Back to School with Anythink: Resources for Homework
Yes, it's that time of year again: back to school. Time to say goodbye to summer and hello to school. Time for seeing old friends and making new ones. Time to sport all your new swag. Time to tell everyone about the amazing adventures you had this summer. Time for new beginnings. Time for homework. Wait, did I just say that? Yes, I'm afraid I did. Now, before you get all grumpy, let me tell you about some great resources we have at Anythink to help with the homework blues.
First, we have a lot of materials related to specific school subjects like math, language skills, reading, science, history and social science. These materials cross a very wide age and ability range, so there's something for everyone. From beginner's counting to AP Calculus and from how to write a book report to writing a successful college application essay. Secondly, we have amazing resources available on our website! At anythinklibraries.org, you can access more 40 different databases to get the answers and information you need.
These databases include:
- Academic Search Premier - A search engine to help you find scholarly articles on a wide range of subjects in journals, magazines and periodicals
- Encyclopedia of World Biography - This database is useful when you have an assignment or need to write a report about someone well-known.
- Funk & Wagnall's New Encyclopedia - It's always great to have access to an encyclopedia.
- Infobase Ebooks - This database has more than 200 online textbooks for teens.
- History Reference Center - A great resource for teens who need help with historical documents and biographies
- LearningExpress Library - Full of practice tests, exercises and skill-building courses for all ages
- Mango Languages - This is a fabulous online language learning program!
- Mas Ultra - This database is meant to help teens find articles, photos, maps, flags and other information for their homework assignments.
- Primary Search - This is a straightforward homework help database for kids.
- Points of View - Students can peruse a series of compelling essays on points of view to see multiple sides of a current issue.
- Science Reference Center - Here you can find information from biology to chemistry and environmental sciences.
- TopicSearch - This database is loaded with articles on current event issues.
Don't let homework get you down! Anythink is ready to help you find the answers you need!
Great posting, Justina.KathyD (not verified) - Aug 27 2013
Back to School with AnythinkMichael677 - Oct 9 2016
wow!Thank this meaningful andBelindaMorris - Feb 1 2017
Hello Sir, Good to be herepromoocodes - Mar 18 2017
Anythink Libraries website isquerrawints - Jul 1 2017
It’s very excellentjeni - Jul 26 2017
Your post is very interestingcracked4u - Aug 10 2017
You are sharing such ancanonsupport - Aug 21 2017
Your blog is extremelyshilpass - Sep 6 2017
Manager! This is such anshilpass - Sep 20 2017
Wow, Such amazing article tomissjulie - Nov 9 2017