Meets the third Wednesday of the month at 10 am.
- The Little Old Lady Behaving Badly by Catharina Ingelman-Sundberg – Dec. 18, 2019
- Born a Crime by Trevor Noah – Jan. 15, 2020
- The Water Dancer by Ta-Nehisi Coates – Feb. 19, 2020
Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro – March 18, 2020
- Before We Were Yours by Lisa Wingate – April 15, 2020
- The Heart is a Lonely Hunter by Carson McCullers – May 20, 2020
- Fun Home by Alison Bechdel – June 17, 2020
- The Nickel Boys by Colson Whitehead – July 15, 2020
- Evicted: Poverty and Profit in the American City by Matthew Desmond – Aug. 19, 2020
- Daisy Jones & the Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid – Sept. 16, 2020
- The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson – Oct. 21, 2020
- The Righteous Mind: Why Good People Are Divided by Politics and Religion by Jonathan Haidt – Nov. 18, 2020
- The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris – Dec. 16, 2020
READER'S CHOICE EVENING BOOK CLUB
Meets the first Monday of the month at 6 pm.
Join us for a monthly discussion of a book chosen at the previous meeting. For more information or to learn about the current pick, please contact Catherine Odson at firstname.lastname@example.org.