Ad Agency Boot Camp
The Studio at Anythink's Ad Agency Boot Camp is partnering creative individuals with local non-profits to provide hands-on agency training while also supporting community organizations. Over the course of eight weeks, participants will receive guidance from media production specialist and artist in residence Matthew Mckissick to produce high-quality agency work for organizations in need of content.
This series is ideal for anyone interested in the opportunities and skill-sets in following fields:
Branding // Design // Film & Videography // Animation // Advertising // Photography // Communications // Marketing // Social Media
What can you expect:
- Experience working directly with a client in a professional setting.
- Gain skills in branding, design, production, marketing and communications.
- Create agency products like logos, commercials, websites, signage and social media campaigns.
- Receive personal guidance from career professionals.
- Develop the confidence and partnerships to explore a new career or entrepreneurial endeavors.
- Work with a local nonprofit as a real-world client.
- Leave with finished products for your portfolio.
Ad Agency Boot Camp is free and open ages 16 and up. Space is limited; registration is required. Click here to register. Participants are expected to complete all eight sessions and will receive a $50 Amazon gift card at the end of course.
Is your organization looking for a fresh rebrand, marketing content or ad campaign? Ad Agency Boot Camp is currently accepting applications for non-profit organizations seeking assistance in branding, design and marketing.
Here's what we're looking for:
- A local 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with total staffing of 10 FTE or less. Priority will be given to those based in Adams County, Colo., but all Denver-metro area organizations are invited to apply.
- Commitment to working directly with Ad Agency Boot Camp participant(s): This should include two in-person meetings, as well as regular communication throughout the concept, design and implementation process.
- Communication availability throughout full eight weeks of the project, running from June-July, 2018.
- Selected non-profit clients will have full ownership of the products provided, with credit given to the participant(s) name and Anythink Ad Agency Boot Camp project where applicable. The participants who create work for the non-profit are allowed and encouraged to share this work as part of their personal or professional portfolios.
If selected, a non-profit client may choose from three of the four completed projects:
- Video commercial
- Print collection – Design for logos, packaging, posters, brochures, outdoor signage, fliers, etc.
- Website collection – Basic website including coding, graphics and content management system
- Social media campaign – A Facebook campaign based on specific needs like products, leads or testimonials
Click here to fill out an application.