Join us for something different every week! Maybe we’ll cook, play a game, do karaoke, or create something. All ages welcome. No registration necessary.
· March 2: Seuss-A-Cadabra – Celebrate Dr. Seuss’ birthday with a very special magic show! Laugh, cheer, enjoy magic and have fun with the many books and characters of the immortal Dr. Seuss.
· March 9: Paper Marbling – Learn this printing technique and create beautiful designs that look like marble. We will use two techniques: shaving cream and ink on the surface of water.
· March 16: Potato Pancakes and Hedgehogs – Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day by making potato pancakes. Have you ever seen a real hedgehog? This is your chance! Meet one of these small creatures and learn more about them.
· March 23: Geodesic Dome – Recycle a stack of old newspapers into a geodesic dome. Roll the paper, tape it into triangles, add crossbars and crawl inside to enjoy your creation.
· March 30: Rangoli – Explore this art form native to India. Patterns are traditionally created on the floor using colored rice, dry flour, and colored sand or flower petals. Rangoli is thought to bring good luck.