Play a variety of roleplaying card, board and book based games with us. No experience necessary, but a sense of humor is required. Snacks provided. For ages 12 and up.
Experiment with one of the messiest and most satisfying paint techniques out there: paint pouring! All supplies will be provided, but you may want to wear clothes you will get paint on. Ages 12 and up only.
Explore a variety of activities involving science, technology, engineering, art and math. Appropriate for elementary school-aged kids and their caregivers.
- November 1 – Critter Classification with the Butterfly Pavilion
- November 8 – Healthy Snacks with Sam Kunwar
- November 15 – Choose Your Own Adventure
- November 29 – Animals of Colorado with Adams County 4H
Explore a variety of activities involving science, technology, engineering, art and math. Appropriate for elementary school-aged kids and their caregivers. Space is limited; registration recommended.
- October 4 – Denver Botanic Gardens: Strange and Unusual Plants
- October 11 - City Strings Percussion Pandemonium
- October 18 – Tech Unplugged: Trick or Treat Programming
- October 25 – Art with Bob