The Healthy Farmer's Market returns in 2020 to Anythink Huron Street and Anythink Wright Farms.
Hosted in conjunction with City of Thornton, Tri-County Health Department, the American Heart Association and Lulu's Farm, Anythink hosts a weekly farmer’s market at its Anythink Huron Street and Anythink Wright Farms locations. Working with local farmers and food producers, the Healthy Farmer's Markets are committed to making healthy, fresh produce options accessible and affordable to all in the community. Attendees can learn more about cooking and nutrition, and food assistance services like SNAP and WIC are accepted.
For more information on services and benefits, please call 720-977-5800.
Weekly Healthy Farmer's Markets
Anythink Huron Street
9417 Huron St., Thornton, CO 80260
Tuesdays, July 28-Sept. 29, 2020, 9 am-1 pm
Anythink Wright Farms
5877 E. 120th Ave., Thornton, CO 80602
Thursdays, July 30-Oct. 1, 9 am-1 pm
Important safety information
To help curb the spread of the novel coronavirus, COVID-19, the Healthy Farmer's Markets will be taking extra precautions to ensure the health and safety of everyone. We ask that all attendees...
- Follow directional signage and maintain social distancing practices
- Wear a mask when possible
- Use phones to access important health and nutritional information (paper copies available upon request)
- Only touch produce they intend to purchase
- WIC – Providing free nutritious food and nutrition education to pregnant, breastfeeding and postpartum women, infants and children. Call 720-200-1514 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hunger Free Colorado – Connecting people to food resources to meet existing needs and end hunger. Call the Food Resource Hotline at 855-855-4626.
- Healthy for Good – Healthy living movement to inspire lasting change in your health, one step at a time.
- Tri-County Health Journey to Wellness – A free, year-long lifestyle program designed to help you lose weight and stay healthy.
- American Heart Association Recipes – Hundreds of simple, delicious and affordable recipes.
- American Heart Association Cooking Skills – Help with building better eating habits and cooking skills.
- Early Childhood Partnership of Adams County – Local resources for caregivers and families.
- City of Thornton Community Connections – Bilingual services to connect Thornton residents with options for food, health, housing, education and more.
- Adams County Aging Adult Resources – Food, transportation and other critical resources for aging adults in Adams County.
- Mile High United Way – Confidential, multilingual assistance for Coloradans looking for non-medical services and support.