SuperMagick at Anythink Backyard Concert Series
Grab the family and meet new neighbors at the one-acre park adjacent to Anythink Wright Farms, located at 5877 E. 120th Ave. in Thornton. You don’t even have to pack your picnic basket – we’ll have food and beverages available for purchase at a minimal price, including delicious barbecue from Dickey's Barbecue Pit and beer from Great Divide.
Not only is this a fun, free Friday night – it’s also a fundraiser for the Anythink Foundation. All proceeds from this year’s Backyard Concert Series will help us expand The Anythink Box, a subscription service that provides kids ages 5-12 with books at their doorstep. The initiative was so popular upon launch that it's since grown to include a waitlist of interested families. Your support will help us reach more kids in Adams County with this one-of-a-kind service. Supporters can donate in-person, online or by texting BACKYARD to 50155.
Donate online at: https://secure.qgiv.com/for/bcs2/.
The Backyard Concert Series is free and open to the public, from 6:30-8:30 pm, on the second Friday of each month. Food and drinks will be available starting at 5:30 pm. You can also watch the concerts live from anywhere with our Facebook and YouTube livestreams.
What can I bring to the Backyard Concert Series?
- Family & friends – All ages are welcome!
- Dogs – Woof!
- Lawn chairs and blankets – Get comfy!
- Food – Just remember that we'll have BBQ on site.
What should I leave at home?
- Let's keep each other safe – remember to stay home if you're not feeling well. You can always catch the concerts from home by tuning in to our Facebook and YouTube livestreams.
- No outside alcohol is allowed. In order to continue hosting these fun, family-friendly events, we must strictly enforce this policy. Instead, please enjoy beer from our vendors available on-site for purchase – and for a great cause! Guests must be 21 years or older with ID to purchase alcohol.
- The concert will take place rain or shine.
- Parking is limited, and we encourage everyone to carpool or use alternative methods of transportation like public transit, bicycles, or ridesharing apps.
About the band
Based out of Denver, SuperMagick brings energetic funk music to the stage to get the audience moving and shaking. Since 2003, they’ve been headlining gigs at nearly all of Colorado’s most respected venues and festivals.