Join us on the first Tuesday of every month to explore science, technology, engineering, art and math. Appropriate for students in grades K-5.
- Sept. 1: LEGO Club – Explore science, technology, engineering and math through LEGOS®.
- Sept. 8: Pollinators with Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge – Learn about the life cycle, migration, adaptations, habitat, and conservation of pollinators, specifically the Monarch butterfly, with educators from the Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge.
- Sept. 15: Draw Your Own Circuits – Learn about circuits by drawing with conductor silver ink and interactive modules from Circuit Scribe.
- Sept. 22: Art Stop on the Go – Join a visiting artist from the Boulder Museum of Contemporary Art and express yourself through art.
- Sept. 29: Melted Crayon Art – Transform old pieces of crayons into works of art by melting them.