After-School Get Together
Join your friends and family at the library for afterschool activities. Appropriate for students in grades K-5.
- Sept. 2: Nature Suncatchers – Keep the feeling of summer throughout the whole year. With jar lids, contact paper and string, participants will create a lovely sun catcher to hang up at home and enjoy.
- Sept. 9: Mustache Mania –Disguise yourself with various mustache creations!
- Sept. 16: Fingerprint Art – Create a piece of art with your very own fingerprints.
- Sept. 23: Paper Weaving – Learn the art of weaving with many different types of paper.
- Sept. 30: Sculpting – Use Model Magic to create unique sculptures.