Local community resources
Numerous local and state resources are available to those impacted by the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). Find credible and important updates about everything from health to housing to business in the resource round-up below.
- Adams County COVID Response & Recovery – Everything you need to know about Adams County response and recovery measures, including online county services.
- 2-1-1 Colorado – A multi-lingual service providing information on resources in your area. No matter where you live in Colorado, call 2-1-1 with your questions.
- Adams County Senior Resources – Provided by Adams County, this list highlights many resources available to seniors in the area.
- Aging Adult Resources – Critical resources and contact information for seniors.
- COVID-19 Resources for Older Adults & Caregivers – Provided by the National Council on Aging.
- Colorado Department of Education COVID Resources – Guidance for schools and caregivers while schools are closed.
- Colorado Emergency Child Care Collaborative – The Colorado Department of Human Services and the Office of Early Childhood have partnered to provide emergency child care for Colorado's most essential workforce members.
- Help Colorado Now – Healthy volunteers are needed across the state. Find an opportunity to help your community.
- Maiker Housing Partners – Rent, utility and mortgage assistance for Adams County residents.
- Stay at Home Colorado Guide – Free resources and activities to help ease stay-at-home challenges, gathered by the State of Colorado.
- City of Northglenn COVID Operations – Information on the City of Northglenn's current operations.
- Rocky Mountain Cradle 2 Career Volunteer Connect – Discover Adams County organizations currently seeking volunteers.
- Connect for Health Colorado – Colorado's official health insurance marketplace is offering a special enrollment period for Coloradans who are currently uninsured.
- Tri-County Health Department – The go-to place for up-to-date information on Adams, Arapahoe and Douglas counties' response to COVID-19, as well as information on how to keep yourself and your community safe.
- American Heart Association – Important health information, as well as tips for staying healthy at home.
Financial and Small Business Resources
- Colorado Office of Economic Development – Resources for small businesses looking for financial relief due to COVID-19.
- Colorado Department of Labor and Employment – Instructions on how to file for unemployment and information on unemployment benefits.
- Connecting Colorado – A place for job seekers to find employment, and employers to connect with Colorado's workforce.
- Brighton Small Business CEF COVID-19 Relief Loan – COVID Relief Loans with a maximum amount of $25,000 to Brighton businesses.
- Colorado Business Committee for the Arts (CBCA) – CBCA has compiled an extensive list of resources for local artists, businesses and cultural organizations affected by COVID-19.
- OnWardCO – A one-stop resource for Coloradans impact by job less due to COVID-19.