With an energy-efficient structure and sleek design, Anythink Commerce City features a children’s pavilion, computer lab with ADA workstations and a teen area. A reading nook with fireplace looking out onto an enclosed garden offers a place of quiet reflection for visitors to enjoy. Sustainable features of the building include Solatubes, carpeting made from recycled materials, geothermal eating and cooling, and a green roof above the children’s pavilion planted with xeric local flora. The landscaped site also includes a community garden, maintained by local community members in partnership with Denver Urban Gardens. To reserve a plot in the Anythink Commerce City garden, fill out and submit an Anythink Grows plot form.
Anythink Commerce City
Tues and Thurs., 11 AM-7 PM
Wed, Fri and Sat, 9:30 AM-5:30 PM
Sun and Mon, Closed
Deborah Hogue, Anythink Manager/Experience Expert
Upcoming events at Anythink Commerce City
· April 1: Learn about gems and make a fun rock ring. Suitable for boys or girls
· April 8: Do you want to learn about a fun, free & easy way to edit photos? Come and learn some tips and tricks with PhotoCat
· April 15: Put yourself in the driver's seat. Come and play Mario Kart for Wii
· April 22: Make your very own small robot out of a toothbrush, a battery and a motor and then see which one of them can last in the brush bot battle
· April 29: Are you coordinated? Do your hands move fast? Come and see if you can master cup stacking.
Spend time with your toddler listening to stories, songs and finger plays geared just for them. Appropriate for kids ages 2-3.
On the last Thursday of the month, we’ll host Bingo for Books for all ages. Teens, tweens, families and children are welcome to join in the Bingo fun – with books as prizes!