Meets the third Wednesday of the month at 10 am.
- The Dutch House by Ann Patchett – Jan. 20, 2021
- The Awakening by Kate Chopin – Feb. 17, 2021
- Maybe You Should Talk to Someone by Lori Gottlieb – Mar. 17, 2021
- Americanah by Chimamanda Ngoze Adichie – April 21, 2021
- The Day the World Came to Town by Jim DeFede – May 19, 2021
- The Henna Artist by Alka Joshi – June 16, 2021
- Lilac Girls by Martha Hall Kelly– July 21, 2021
- Notes of a Native Son by James Baldwin – Aug. 18, 2021
- I Am the Messenger by Markus Zusak– Sept. 15, 2021
- The Witches: Salem, 1962 by Stacey Schiff – Oct. 20, 2021
- The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides – Nov. 17, 2021
- Tender Is the Night by F. Scott Fitzgerald – Dec. 15, 2021
READER'S CHOICE EVENING BOOK CLUB
Meets the first Monday of the month at 6 pm.
Join us for a monthly discussion of a book chosen at the previous meeting. For more information or to learn about the current pick, please contact Catherine Odson at email@example.com.