Share time with your little one at your local Anythink with songs, rhymes and stories for babies and their caregivers. Appropriate for ages birth-23 months. Space is limited; registration required.
Take a look at some of the great programs for all ages happening at your local Anythink. Programs are posted on a monthly basis. Bookmark this page to see what's coming up next!
Spend time with your toddler listening to stories, songs, and finger plays geared just for them. Appropriate for ages 2-3. Space is limited; registration required. Please visit our online calendar to register.
Spend time with your preschooler listening to stories, songs, and finger plays geared just for them. Appropriate for ages 3-5. Space is limited; registration required. Please visit our online calendar to register.
Create, play and socialize at the various activities we have planned. Appropriate for elementary-school-age children.
- Nov. 7: Make Butter! – Learn to make butter, spread it on bread, and then eat it!
- Nov. 14: Search and Find – Make a search-and-find game to play with family and friends.
- Nov. 21: A Twist on Watercolors – Draw with a white crayon and then paint over it to make a cool creation.
- Nov. 28: Finger Friends – Transform Styrofoam balls, pipe cleaners, pom-poms and other supplies into a friend that sits on your hand.
Have you ever used a cabbage or potato to make a decorative stamp? How about a giant Lego or the foam from your take-out container? Join us for an afternoon where we repurpose different household items into stamps. Grades 6-12 welcome.
Do you like to do crafts? Come by the library after school to make something different and fun. All materials will be supplied – all you need to bring is your creativity! Grades 3-5 welcome.
Who knew you could have this much fun at the library? We’ve got great programs for teens here at Anythink Washington Street. Grades 6-12 welcome. Space is limited; registration recommended.
- Nov. 7: TAB – Get involved and let your voice and opinion be heard through the Teen Advisory Board (TAB).
- Nov. 14: Manners for the Holidays – Learn a bit of table etiquette to impress your relatives over the holidays (or your date for the next school dance), and enjoy a tasty snack in the process.
- Nov. 21: November Craft – Join us to get crafty and creative with a November-inspired craft.
- Nov. 28: Microwave Cooking – Use a simple recipe to create a tasty treat that you can eat now or save for later.
Get involved and be heard by joining the Teen Advisory Board at Anythink Commerce City. Students from grades 5-8 are invited to discuss projects they’d like to see at the library. Snacks provided