Come to a play date at the library! Join us for play time and interaction for babies 18 months and younger and their caregivers.
This drop-in program is for children through 6 years old and their parents. Five different centers will be set up, reflecting one of each of the early literacy skills: reading, writing, talking, singing, and playing! No registration is required.
Just started looking or hoping to breathe new life into your job search? Join us for an introduction to creating professional, up-to-date resumes in Microsoft Word. Space is limited; registration required. Please visit our online calendar to register.
Candles make great gifts and create ambiance in your home. Learn how to make your own candles by melting wax and customize store bought candles you can give as unique gifts. <?xml:namespace prefix = u9 />
Tai Chi is an ancient practice that can often reduce pain and improve mental and physical wellbeing. Participants in this program will learn eight basic movements or poses, plus warm-up, cool-down and breathing exercises. This program is safe for all fitness levels and especially encouraged for those with mild to moderate joint impairment due to arthritis.Registration is not required.
Learn all about the art and science of espionage and test your spy skills. We’ll talk about secret codes, spy gadgets and more. This program is for ages 7-10. Space is limited; registration required.
Calling all tweens and teens! Join us each week for a special afternoon program. Appropriate for students ages 11 and up.
- Sept. 2: Games - Hang out at the library and play a wide variety of games.
- Sept. 9: Crafts - Create something awesome!
- Sept. 16: Leadership - Fun and challenging activities to help you be successful when working together in a group. When should we lead? When should we follow? How can you be successful?
- Sept. 23: Tech - Interested in a banana keyboard for your computer? Come try out the Makey Makey. Be creative and turn almost whatever you want into an input for the computer.
- Sept. 30: Cooking - Make and munch on No-Bake Fudge Brownie Bars.